Please avoid these to prevent liquid damage:
– Charging a wet tracker.
– Swimming or bathing in warm water with the tracker.
– Exposing the tracker to pressurized water or high velocity water, such as when showering, water skiing, wake boarding, surfing, jet skiing, and so on.
– Using the tracker in a sauna or steam room.
– Intentionally submerging the tracker in water.
– Operating the tracker outside the suggested temperature ranges or in extremely humid conditions.
– Dropping the tracker or subjecting it to other impacts.
– Disassembling the tracker, including removing screws .
– Users should also minimise the tracker exposure to soap, detergent acids or acidic food and any liquids like perfume, insect repellent, lotions, sunscreen, oil, adhesive remover, hair dye and solvents.